|Feel free to contact us about any of the products that you find on our site or any other questions that you may have for us. We will be glad to help you in any way we can.
Our customers come first.
||For general info:
|| 199 NW 28th St.
Suite 1 & 2
Boca Raton, Fl. 33431
- Returns will only accepted within 15 days of the customer receiving
the product and only if they have notified our staff of the reason for
the return BEFORE shipping it back to us. Returns will be processed
within 7 days of receipt.
- If you receive a damaged, incorrect, or incomplete product then you
must contact us within 72 hours of receiving the package. If the issue
is not reported within that time then we may refuse the return.
- For products with a manufacturer's warranty, returns may be
accepted for longer than 15 days if a claim has been processed and
approved by the manufacturer.
- Products (including packaging) must be returned in new, resalable
condition. The condition of the product will be determined at our
discretion. Products sent back with damaged or missing packaging will
be refused or returned to you at your expense.
- Any non-defective product returned for refund will be assessed a
20% restocking fee. This restocking fee may be raised, at our
discretion, if there is damage to the product or if the product is
returned incomplete. Blow-By Racing will not assess a restocking fee
on defective returns. A qualified technician will test each returned
product for defects.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges unless
they receive an incorrect item. In addition, if returning an item for a
refund and if the free shipping option was used, the original shipping
cost incurred by Blow-By Racing will be deducted from the refund
issued. When sending an item back to us we recommend that you use UPS,
FedEx, or any other carrier that offers signature confirmation and
insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages and
only the signature of an authorized Blow-By Racing employee will
suffice as proof of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for checking all merchandise for damage or defects when received before the item is used.
Blow-By Racing will not take a return of an item that is damaged or
defective if it has been used. If the product is damaged during
shipment, Blow-By Racing will replace the product at no charge after a
claim has been processed with the shipper.
- If a package is refused, the customer will be responsible for the
original shipping charge incurred by Blow-By Racing and
Blow-By Racing also reserves the right to charge a restocking fee
(the amount to be determined upon processing the refused item).
- At no point will used, mounted, or balanced wheels be accepted for
return. Damage done to wheels during mounting or balancing will not be
covered by Blow-By Racing. Customers will be responsible for
checking wheels for damage before they are mounted and/or
balanced. Any wheels returned incomplete (missing center caps, etc.)
will be refused or returned to you at your expense.
- Installation costs/mounting and balancing fees will not be covered by Blow-By Racing for any returned product.
- All Mustang headlights are not covered by any warranty from fogging
or condensation from the manufacturer. Blow-By Racing suggests that
all Mustang Headlights should be professionally installed to make sure
that these problems do not arise.
- Returns will not be accepted for any of the following: chips and
tuners, Diablo Sport and SCT products, custom-order panels and bezels,
any custom-order or made-to-order items, non-defective items that have
been used or installed on a vehicle, and body kits. Under no
circumstances are mounted wheels (tires on them) returnable. Issues
with these items must be taken up directly with the manufacturer.