Stifflers Suspension lower chassis braces dramatically increase the strength and stiffness of the front chassis area. Available for both factory and aftermarket K-members, this additional stiffness minimizes flexing to help maintain correct front suspension geometry while under load. The result is tighter steering response and more predictable handling under cornering and braking. Where applicable, Stifflers' lower chassis braces can be combined with their Spider braces (sold separately) to completely integrate the front and rear chassis sections for unprecedented car control.
* Manufactured from high-strength tubing to maximize stiffness and strength while reducing weight
* Design optimized using CAD/CAE software combined with real-world test data
* Industrial-grade powdercoated for long life
* Select models available that will work with aftermarket long tube headers
* Includes hardware and rod ends (where applicable)
* Depending on application, welding and drilling may be required
Blow-By Racing is not responsible for any prices changes, mis-mark items , or any other mis-printed items.