· Flexible turbo control system adaptable to most turbocharged vehicles.
· Open and closed loop control modes. Includes programmable duty cycle or boost curves based on RPM, vehicle speed and or time.
· Compatible with most boost control solenoid valves.
· Built-in 4-bar MAP sensor. User selectable units (psi, In-Hg, or kPa).
· Bright transflective LCD display with backlight is readable in all lighting conditions from total darkness to direct sunlight.
· Built-in data logging capability with 16 Mbit DataFLASH memory. Rates ranging from 2 samples/sec for 5 hours to 100 samples/sec for 6 minutes.
· Logs boost (MAP), RPM, vehicle speed, throttle position, solenoid duty cycle, battery volts, and two 0-5V analog inputs. If you need to add a vehicle speed sensor to a race car, refer to our Vehicle Speed Sensor Tech Note.
· Flexible RPM input compatible with high voltage coil drive (vehicles with coil packs or distributor ignition), standard 12 volt tach signal, or low level logic drive (newer vehicles with coil-on-plug).
· 0-5 Volt analog inputs are compatible with Daytona Sensors single or dual channel WEGO systems for logging wide-band air/fuel ratio data.
· Programmable general purpose input/output can be used for an external scramble switch or to control a water/methanol injection system.
· USB interface to PC. Windows software for data logging and advanced setup functions.
· Heavy duty industrial grade clamping terminal blocks allow easy and reliable hookup without soldering or crimping.
· Rugged aluminum housing and industrial grade rotary encoder knob (for user input).
· Compact size: 4-1/2”L x 3”W x 1”H
Blow-By Racing is not responsible for any prices changes, mis-mark items , or any other mis-printed items.